This time next week Izabela and I will be speaking in Las Vegas about the power of audio branding for your podcast.
You’ll learn how to brand your podcast sound with the use of carefully scripted voice overs and jingles. We’ve got a great session planned for all the attendees of NMX 2014 with some actionable tips that you’ll be able to apply right after our session. We hope to see you there!
NMX 2014 – Mike & Izabela Speaking Session Preview
- You’ll learn out what the top 100 ranked podcasts are doing right with their audio branding.
- How to find out who is listening to your podcast and target your sound at that audience.
- Audio jargon explained and what you really need to create a great sound.
- Izabela with some podcast intro script writing tips and tricks.
- Where to find great quality music, sound effects and voice over talent online.
- Plenty of audio production tips and tricks from myself.
That’s just a very small amount of what you’ll come away with after attending our NMX 2014 session in Las Vegas. We also have some free goodies to give away to each and every person that comes to our session but you’ll need to be there to get them. I won’t give away the full story but I can tell you that one of the free gifts will include Izabela’s brand new Kindle book: The Secrets Of Effective Podcast Audio Branding
Music Radio Creative Meetup at NMX 2014
We’ll be holding a small and intimate meetup in the Wine Cellar at the Rio Hotel and Casino scheduled to start shortly after the first day’s closing keynote speech. We’d love to meet you for some wine and nibbles. Booking a ticket is essential and when they’re gone – they’re gone – so make sure to reserve your ticket now here.